Sunday, April 5, 2009

Abby's First Haircut

Yes, that's correct. Abby is nearly 4 years old and is just now having her hair cut. She has had it trimmed before by a non-professional (me), but this was her first trip to a "salon". I went first and Abby was FULL of questions....well, when is she not? I was curious to see how she would do. She went with me about a year ago to get my haircut and burst out crying when she looked at the place. This time, she did really well...she even went with the shampoo girl and had her hair washed all by herself! Mom/Daughter manicures here we come!!!




Ta-Dah!! Finished product. CUTE!!

4 comments:

Brad said...

Looking good..

Betsy and Elaine said...

Wow, Abby looks so "grown up" with her beautiful new haircut!!
I'll comment on your previous blogs here also (since I'm time-challenged!!) :)
I can't believe Maddie has already reached her first birthday. She sure is a beauty! Wish we could have been there. Can't wait until you guys get to come down to Hondo and she our new house renovations in the den and kitchen. Take care, love to all! Aunt Betsy

MelissaHardaway said...

I want to EAT HER UP.

Teri said...

Cute girl!!