Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Card Pics

These are some photos a friend of ours (Mallory Krieger) took. I would do that fancy number and underline her name and link her blog/photography website to it, but I'm not that advanced with the internet....her links are to the left under "Our Friends". Anyway....I love, love her photography. These photos were taken at The Shops at Legacy in Plano. I think these pictures capture Abby's personality pretty well. She is always on the go. Unfortunately, these pictures also captured my double chin. Hello?! Where did that come from? Guess I need to practice sticking out my neck in a non-goose way to take pictures. Either that, or stop eating so much Chick-fil-A. Yum!

I love these pictures!

For the two of you (you know who you are) that wait with baited breath for the next Reinhard blog, I apologize for being delinquent in blogging. Seems like the process takes FOREVER! First I have to down-load all the pictures from the camera. Then, delete the 500 pictures that don't look good or are blurry, then flip the pictures so they are all going the right way, then upload, then type something witty- all in the midst of taking care of the family, making baby food, creating something really cute and crafty (I'll be posting my creations soon!), keeping up with Abby, making sure Maddie is not eating anything off the floor - wow! wears me out just thinking about it.
Coming soon.....Christmas blog with pictures!!

4 comments:

Brad said...

I don't know what you are talking about your look incredible..Just like the rest of your AWESOME fam. Keep up the great week Jen...Happy New Years.

Scott-n-Allena said...

Those crazy blog stalkers! ;o) Girl, seriously...you're gorgeous...quit whining! ;op

Amanda Shelton said...

What a lovely family! Sometimes I get the ole' 2-chin too. Just look up (with the head, not the eyes) a little.
And I do not accept your excuses for not blogging.

Carrie said...

Jen, thanks so much for the sweet comment!! Your pictures are beautiful!!! (and I ditto the other 3 comments...you are beautiful!)